Storyteller with A Purpose
Reflective. Inspiring. Powerful.
Sharing Learning and Leadership Stories
From his interactions over the years with many different cultures, Don has come to recognize that stories are our primal form of communication.
We use stories to explain how things work, how we make decisions, how we view others, how we persuade others, how we understand our place in the world and how we create our own identity.
Don’s stories introduce us to Renaissance Pathfinders and Artistic Instigators with whom he has been directly involved. His leadership storytelling is used to connect, support and promote these leaders and to inspire others to emulate them.
Leadership storytelling with Don is customizable to a diverse range of audiences including:
- Organizational Leaders in a wide range of sectors facing complex challenges;
- Policy Makers who are honestly searching to better understand the operating principles needed for the knowledge economy;
- Historians, Teachers and Students seriously seeking better ways to prepare themselves and others for happiness and success in the global knowledge economy;
- Leaders in International Development Agencies eager to know about past successes and failure in this field at the individual and organizational level;
- Social Activists looking to understand better the realities created by the big forces of global change;
- Consultants, Mentors and Life Coaches who acknowledge the inadequacies of many traditional approaches and are looking for new ways of helping their clients succeed;
- Members of the General Public who are struggling to better understand the nature and the source of the many irritants that are generating confusion and conflict in them.
Below are some sample leadership storytelling themes.
A New Age of Discovery: Navigating the Risks and Rewards of our New Renaissance
A Tide in the Affairs of Men
Nurturing the Development of Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Innovative, Renaissance Leaders
An Invitation to Join the Chief Explorer in a Journey Through the 7 C’s of Leadership
The Search for Cross-Cultural Harmony and High Performance
Getting Ready for Your Real Life’s Work at 80
Out of Africa
Vision Quest Journeys: Stories From the People’s Residence
Learning to Live Creatively at the Crossroads
History the Betrayer
Optimism in Today’s World: A Critical Need OR Mission Impossible?
To Be or To Become — That Is The Question!
All That Jazz: Modelling the Creative Skills of Artists to Drive
Collaboration as the DNA, and Systems Thinking as the Language of the Knowledge Economy
Love Is a Many Splendoured Thing
Canada: The Land of Insurmountable Opportunities